About Konika Group
Our journey of becoming market leader commenced in the year 1996, when two very enthusiastic entrepreneurs Mr. Rajesh Baid and Mr. Mukesh Baid founded the Company named “Konika Group” in textile city of India, Surat. The company began with limited resources and a small work force and has grown manifold in terms of product line, workforce, turnover and infrastructure capacity. The legacy has been successfully carried out by their second generation entrepreneurs Mr. Rohit Baid and Mr. Mohit Baid, who plays vital role in core management of the company.
Based on our commitment to stay ahead of the traditional market, we are incorporating our employees as part of a creative force that constantly explores opportunities and improvements in order to create new product features and adopt new process in production and supply chain.
Konika Group continues to invest in expanding its capabilities. We strive to create a pleasant working environment for our workforce to ensure maximum efficiency possible. Consumers expect and deserve the best and our vast experience in developing narrow fabrics helps us keep up with the ever changing needs of different market segments.
- Konika Group is committed to EXCELLENCE in the field of Narrow Fabrics. Its strength lies in achieving a pioneering position with premier status amongst its competitors.
- Konika Group believes in constantly investing in new equipment, machinery and training to set up plants with world class capacities.
- Continuously strive for the highest standards in quality, exceeding the customer requirements and standards.
- Uphold quality inspections at various stages of manufacturing to ensure quality of the products
- Have a committed, qualified and skilled workforce.
- To meet our strict environment policy to create a sustainable future.